Skip to main content

No entries in some items

The COD lacks entry/ies in any of the items except at the Medical Certification portion.

How to correct

A supplemental report may be filed at the LCRO where the death certificate was registered.requirements of filing a supplemental report at the LCRO are: the Affidavit of Supplemental Report on missing entries, supplemental report using the COD Form and the copy of COD from PSA.