Skip to main content

Blurred/unreadable entries

A requested copy of the COM in security paper from PSA is found out blurred or have unreadable entry/ies.

How to correct

Proceed to the LCRO of the place where the marriage certificate was registered and request for endorsement of a certified copy of the COM with clear/readable copy to PSA, if available. If the file copy is also blurred or has unreadable entries, request the LCRO for endorsement of Municipal Form 3A (Marriage Available).