Skip to main content

Blurred/unreadable entries

A requested copy of the COD in security paper from PSA is found out blurred or have unreadable entry/ies.

How to correct

Proceed to the LCRO of the place where the death was registered and request for endorsement of a clear/readable copy of the COD to PSA, if available. LCRO file copy is also blurred or has unreadable entries, request the LCRO for endorsement of Municipal Form 2-A.