Skip to main content
Release-Date
Reference-Number
2023-027
Age and Sex Distribution in Batangas Province Population (2020 Census of Population and Housing)   Based on the 2020 Census of Population and Housing (2020 CPH), Batangas Province had a total population of 2,908,494 persons. Of this total, the household population comprised 99.8 percent or 2,902,855 persons. This is larger by 208,520 individuals compared to the reported 2015 population with 2,964,335 persons. With the 5 year interval, there were about 41,704 individuals added to Batangas household population per year. The household population from 2015 POPCEN - Batangas increased by as much as 7.7 percent after five years. Males accounted for 50.3 percent (1,459,795) of the total household population in the province of Batangas, while females comprised the remaining 49.7% (1,443,060). By age group, 825,289 (28.4%) of the household population constitutes people under 15 years of age (young dependents). Moreover, 1,911,222 individuals (65.8%) were persons aged 15 to 64 (working age), while 166,344 (5.7%) are 65 years and over (old dependents). In 2015, persons aged 0 to 14 years, 15 to 64 years, and 65 years and over accounted for 29.8, 65.0, and 5.2 percent, respectively, of the household population. In addition, males outnumbered females in the age groups 0 to 49 years. Females, on the other hand, outnumbered their male counterparts in the older age groups (50 years old and over). The same trend was also noticeable in 2020.      

Age and Sex Distribution in Agdangan (2020 Census of Population and Housing)

As of May 1, 2020, the household population of Agdangan was recorded at 12,764 individuals, based on the result of the 2020 Census of Population and Housing (2020 CPH).

Age and Sex Distribution in the City of Tayabas (2020 Census of Population and Housing)

As of May 1, 2020, the household population of the City of Tayabas was recorded at 112,433 individuals, based on the result of the 2020 Census of Population and Housing (2020 CPH).

Age and Sex Distribution in Batangas Province Population (2020 Census of Population and Housing)

Based on the 2020 Census of Population and Housing (2020 CPH), Batangas Province had a total population of 2,908,494 persons. Of this total, the household population comprised 99.8 percent or 2,902,…